Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology at the University of British Columbia – Okanagan
- Organize and chair AGP meetings
- Maintain student presence at Faculty of Environment and School of Planning meetings at the University of Waterloo
- Support and retain open communication with the larger graduate student body
- Manage the use of funds for AGP events and activities
- Oversee the AGP Executive Committee members on-goings to ensure cohesion
Downtown Revitalization, Public Spaces, Urban Design, and Class Conflict
The effects of downtown revitalization and the privatization of space: How tourism and the growth of the creative class results in the exclusion of vulnerable communities from public spaces.